You have no items in your shopping cart.
American Tin Ceilings - Why Us?
We know you have lots of options shopping online and want you to feel confident you're getting the best value for your investment and making the best possible choice for your home improvement project. It's common to wonder "why shop with us" so here are just a few of the many reasons how we're different from any other distributor.
American Manufacturing Efficiency
- We use the highest quality tin plated steel that is selected for performance and durability.
- We have substantial stamping presses that range from 120 tons to 300 tons that allow us to stamp the highest quality impressions using well-maintained molds of traditional tin patterns .
- Powder coating is done on one of two automatic conveyor belts for a consistent and permanent finish.
- Our production team is dedicated to producing quality products with short lead times.
We Sell Direct to Our Customers
- No big box store or distributor markups.
- Our prices are significantly lower than national commercial brands and competitive with internet retailers. Our quality, support and short delivery times are the difference.
- We control the manufacturing process, which means we can provide the fastest delivery times.
Quality Customer Service
- We have engineers and designers on staff to assist you in layout and ceiling design.
- We are available toll free 5 days a week by phone, email or live chat. We don't believe in automatic answering systems.
- Our team is friendly, knowledgeable and more than happy to assist with any questions, concerns or challenges.
- We are happy to help you determine your project needs and will consult one-on-one for color and pattern selection.
Quick and Efficient Delivery
- We stock over 100,000 unfinished, stamped panels so we can ship your order faster than any other manufacturer or distributor.
- Consumers are often quoted 6 - 8 weeks for delivery from other companies. We ship in just 2-10 days depending upon color, the industry's fastest.
- We will help you choose the right style and installation type for your project.
- From general product inquiries to specific layout questions, don't be afraid to challenge us.
- We are available to you throughout entire process from ordering to installation.