You have no items in your shopping cart.
The 8 Best Uses of Tin Tiles on Houzz
Dec 23, 2013 5:43:18 PM
Houzz is a great source of inspiration for interior design projects. And with over 2,000,000 photos, it's hard to know where to start. Narrowing that down to just tin tile photos, there are still 300,000+. So where do you begin? We chose 8 of our favorites to get you in the mood for a home makeover. From bathrooms to dining rooms, kitchens and backsplashes, here are a few pictures that really capture the timeless and effortless aesthetic tin can create.
1. This beautiful and rustic Montana home defines Old West living. Pattern #11 in Oil Rubbed Bronze, the ceiling is rich and luxurious to create a warm cabin-feel.
2. Need a swanky bathroom? This tin ceiling from Interior Intuitions, Inc. looks like our pattern #2 in brushed satin nickel.
3. By using muted green cabinetry, the tin ceiling is highlighted beautifully.
4. A large soapstone island is complemented by crown molding and a custom mosaic to create a dramatic effect.
5. Nothing spices up a drab office like tin. The red brick walls are beautifully accented with warm, rich tin ceiling tiles.
Houston Architects & Designers
6. A bright and airy kitchen is enhanced by pattern #3 in a brilliantly metallic.
7. A rich mahogany bar coupled with copper tin tiles creates an elegant and luxurious bar space even Ron Burgundy would be proud of.
8. A modern and contemporary design, Goforth Gill paired old world styling with sleek new fixtures to create this showstopper.