1. Find the center of your plywood. Use this as your starting point.
2. Panels overlap on the quarter inch nail rail and are attached with nails.
3. We used brad nails and painted to match the finish.
4. The edges of the outside columns had to be trimmed with tin snips to accommodate the dimensions of the board.
5. Wood molding was brad nailed up around the panels to finish the edge.
6. Wood molding was brad nailed up around the panels to finish the edge.
7. After half an hour, a beautiful head board is finished.