You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bars with Tin Tiles
From the trendiest watering hole to the grittiest dive, bars and tin ceilings have gone hand in hand since the beginning of time. Dark, sexy and sultry, bars love decorating with tin to create a dramatic and classic ambiance that encourages sticking around for a drink or five.
Especially popular abroad, Polpo, one of the hottest spots in London added tin ceilings because they wanted to create a “run-down New York look.” The perfect way to create an aged feel with a true sense of Americana, tin tiles are a one-of-a kind design product, unmatched in versatility and perfect for heritage buildings.
Brass Monkey, one of the hippest spots in NYC, wanted to be New York’s answer to the onslaught of pretentious "see and be seen" clubs and over the top glitz and glam. They achieved the look they were going for with our hand-painted artisan finishes, creating a beautiful ceiling that was elegant yet subdued and approachable for their casual loft space.
Notable Bars with Tin:
- Brass Monkey (NYC, NY)
- McLaddens (various locations across CT and MA)
- Polpo (London, England)
- Grand Café Van Buuren (Leiden, Netherlands)
- Kukoo Rocks (various locations across the UK)
- The Thirteenth Step (NYC, NY)
- 3 Sheets Saloon (NYC, NY)
- Sumble Inn (NYC, NY)
- Jake’s Dilemma (NYC, NY)
- The Gin Mill (NYC, NY)
- Off the Wagon (NYC, NY)
- Hair of the Dog (NYC, NY)
- Down the Hatch (NYC, NY)
- Bar Paul (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- The Lieutenant’s Pump (Ottawa, ON)
- Fox and Feather (Bristol, UK)
- Heart and Crown (Ottawa, ON)
- Milk Bar (Kiev, Ukraine)
- Church Street Tavern (Burlington, VT)
- Blake Street Vault (Denver, CO)
….and countless others around the globe.