You have no items in your shopping cart.
Retail Design with Tin
Good retail design showcases a business’s physical space in the best possible light in order to maximize sales. As one of many touch points in the buying process, creating a store that people want to spend time in should be of utmost importance to drive revenue and engagement. Everything about the environment should create and enhance the brand experience, as consumers are more likely to interact with the elements if they enjoy your space and feel comfortable. Your interior design should reflect everything from your product line to your message, a commitment to quality and customer service.
From jewelry shops and boutique retail names to global brands and international chains, tin ceiling tiles have been used to create a memorable brand experiences everywhere you shop - the every day essentials to the most specialty vendors. Join the ranks of trusted names like Whole Foods, LL Bean and John Richmond to tell your story through a thoughtfully designed shopping experience with tin.
Notable Retail Spaces with Tin:
- Lolli and Pops Candy Stores (various locations across TX and OK)
- Lamb & Flag (Cerritos, CA)
- Hut No. 8 (various locations across the US)
- Bass Pro Shop (various locations across MO and CO)
- LL Bean (various locations across the US)
- Two Skirts (San Francisco, CA)
- Lotus (Sarasota, FL)
- T*Bar (Boulder, CO)
- John Richmond (various locations across Dubai and Mexico)
- SKINS (Las Vegas, NV)
- Whole Foods (various locations across the Midwest and Canada)
- Nehrings Grocery (Milwaukee, WI)
- East River Tattoo (Brooklyn, NY)
- The Art of Shaving (various locations across the US)
- Ludlow Blunt Salon (NYC, NY)
- Apricot Lane (various locations across the US)
- Carlo’s Bakery (Cake Boss, Hoboken, NJ)
- Artuso Pastry (Bronx, NY)
- Hometown Coffee (Hague, Netherlands)
- Stan and Co. (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- US Ameribank (Ybor City, FL)
- June Simmons (Sarasota, FL)
….plus countless others around the globe.