You have no items in your shopping cart.
Acoustical Drop-In Ceiling Tiles
When you specify a commercial project like a restaurant, bar, office or residential media room, you want to create the best ambiance possible. Part of that involves the audio quality of the space. Our new Extra Microperformated Drop-In tin tiles offer superior acoustical performance by significantly reducing room echo. Because the perforations are so small, the commercial-grade acoustical version of our ‘Drop-In’ tiles will not inhibit the design aesthetic of the tile pattern.
Benefits of Acoustical Drop-In Tiles
- Extra Microperforated panels can reduce noise up to 85% when used in conjunction with an acoustical pad.
- Improve sound quality by reducing room echo
- Available in 28 patterns and 50 colors
- Fits all standard 2' x 2' ceiling grid systems (15/16" wide T-bar grid systems)
- Metric Tiles Available
- Includes a Class A - 1 Hour Fire Rating
- TYP Hole Size: 0.028" (0.7mm)
- Distance: 0.207" on straight centers
- NRC: 0.25 tile only, 0.85 tile backed with Acoustical Pad
- Tolerance: +/- 1/64 on length and width
Standard Drop-In ceiling tiles fit all standard 2' x 2' grids and fit into a 9/16" or 15/16" suspended grid system. These ceiling tiles, regardless of pattern dimension, are 23 3/4" x 23 3/4". Our tiles are uniquely designed with The Edge that sits flush with grid. The Edge is proprietary to us, a minimal adjustment to the panel design so the tiles lay completely flat, leaving no gaps. We offer Drop-In Clips that put pressure on the panel to lock them into place. We suggest that suspended grids be painted to match the color of the tiles to provide a beautiful, professional finish.