Kitchen Backsplash Tiles
American Tin Ceiling Tiles are a quick, easy and affordable way to transform your home with a beautiful new kitchen or bar backsplash. Kitchen backsplashes are one of the few aspects of your home where form follows function. Designed to be as aesthetically pleasing as they are useful, you can protect your walls from grim with a variety of materials while creating a beautiful focal point. A vertical extension of your counters, backsplashes have become immensely popular in both kitchens and bathrooms, and with all the great benefits it’s easy to see why. Unlike tile or stone backsplashes, which are messy and time-consuming to install, putting a tin backsplash in is a breeze, and the only one that can create that dazzling wow factor.
Advantages of a Tin Backsplash
- Water resistant and easily cleanable with just a mild detergent and water
- The perfect DIY project, put it up in just a few hours with minimal knowledge or skills
- Colors and patterns to match any home interior from traditional to ultra modern
- Heat-resistant tiles with a superior fire rating - no concern that they will melt near your appliances.
- Extremely affordable, a tin backsplash can cost as little as $3 per square foot (depending on your color choice)
- 24” x 24” tiles - Easy to install, simply glue the tiles to any wall with construction adhesive
The patterns we recommend for backsplash are 6” repeat patterns, which allows you to cut the panel to accommodate the space between your cabinets and counter. These include patterns 3, 17, 19, 20, 21, 30, and 31 in Nail-Up applications. You can pick any color to create any aesthetic from metallic to subdued. Made from 0.010 tin-plated steel that has a fire rating of over 1300 degrees Fahrenheit, our powder coated finishes are cured at 450 degrees Fahrenheit and safe for any kitchen application.